Share this post
FaceBook  Twitter  

So far, 27 donors have given to our 2019-20 annual fund, which began on July 1st. Together, they've donated $4,440 toward our monetary goal of $25,000. We are 18% of the way there, and it's up to us Brothers to pitch in to raise the other 82% of our goal.  

If you haven’t yet made a gift, please consider donating today to help us reach our $25,000 goal. 

Donate online by clicking HERE or send a check made payable to 'Beta Pi Alumni Association' to our processing center listed below:

Pi Kappa Alpha
University of Pennsylvania
Alumni Relations Processing Center
P.O. Box 7007
Albert Lea, MN 56007-8007

Or call our toll-free donation hotline at 1-800-975-6699.

Thanks you for your support!